Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Day of Internship


What happened today?????

Today was the first day of internship for me at project wildlife.

How did you get to internship????

I got there by Law's carpool which left at 12:10

What did you do for lunch???

I packed my lunch today because i didn't know if i would have time to buy lunch, which i did ending up having time for. I ate most of my lunch in the car

How did you get home??

My mom picked me up at 4:00

How did everything go?

Everything went pretty good. I learned how to syringe feed milk to two weeks old baby rabbits. I also watched how to feed a hawk with a beak problem and it was gross because they had to cut dead mice in half with scissors to feed it. yuck. I also experienced the disturbing job of taking the dead animals to the freezer to the humane society where there were dead cats and dogs there too, which were not covered. Playing with the bunnies was probley the best part of my day because the were so little and innocent you just couldnt help holding back a smile=]

No comments: