Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Magazinee!

1. What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.
-I could contribute my photography because i have alot of pictures that i did not use in my photo essay that would look nice in the magazine. My main contribution would be my photo essay because its a good example of an internship that works with animals and i know some sophmores would be interested in an internship like that, maybe even my photo essay along with an album like i did with my H20 project.

2. Suggest at least one (or more) possible title for the magazine. This could be a title with or without a subtitle. For example, I work for UnBoxed: a Journal of Adult Learning in Schools.
Internships: learning to grow in the real world


3. Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.
-I would likw to read about different students internships and what experiences and projects they did.

No comments: