Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog #20


H2O Project


research question: What effects do people have on the harbor seals in La Jolla Cove?


My product will consist of a photo essay with high quality photography of the seals themselves and their enviorment. I will have 10 to 12 different pictures that will be edited in photo shop in Margaret's class. Under each picture there will be either a quote or fact about what my research question asks. The quotes i receive from this will be from an interview with the Friends of Our Seals organization. I will also be surveying tourists and shop owners about their opinion about the people of La Jolla and the seals enviorment.


Another product i could produce for this project would be a documentary. I would already be surveying and interviewing people so it wouldn't take much to pile everything together. The only down side of this is i not the most skill video editor and i would probley run into many problems along the way.

No comments: