Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Protect Our Seals




I'm discovering so far that i have a pretty good understanding of what i need to do and what needs to get done for this project. With writing my story board and planning sheet it became easier to see where i was and what exactly needed to get done. 

Something that surprises me is how before i had done any of the planning sheet and story board i felt over whelmed and was very confused but by just doing those simple things now i know where i am in the process of completing this project. 

My next steps are to go to the cove tomorrow and get my photography section done and interview the locals, lifeguards and tourists. As soon as i get those bunches of information i can start revising and piecing together my rough draft for my photo essay. 

No comments: