Sunday, May 31, 2009

Magazine Reflection Part 1,000,000

I feel like my writing improved most because of all the critiques and drafts i did. My first draft is totally different from my second draft because of day when we sat and broke each and every sentence down. In these critiques we cut paragraphs that were not needed so the overall photo essay could flow better. My writing defiantly comes out better when i go through it numerous times to revise each and every sentence. I also learned how each individual sentence should be structured, like how the action word should come before the noun in beginning of a sentence. Learning how to structure writing well is important because it will make it sound better and more professional which may come in hand later on in life.
I learned alot about how to better enhance my photos on photo shop. Before this project i had never used indesign. I learned a lot about the correct way to layout a magazine by either using one pika to space your pictures and captions or bleeding off the page. Next year i plan on taking photography to a whole level whether it be displaying galleries or incorporating something into my senior project. This project along with my H2O project got me really interested in photography and hopefully this is just a start to a great hobby that will lead to many sucessful projects in the future.

No comments: