Friday, February 27, 2009

Internship Immersion


1. I am most excited about being there the full day and experiencing what happens and what new animals come in. Since i started there i haven't really seen a wide verity of animals, but maybe being there longer i would get to experience that. I'm also excited about fixing up this ICU room which is this abandoned room in the back of project wildlife that once its fixed up will be like a medical room for the animals. I am interested in this job because i love fixing up stuff up and organizing. 

2. I am most concerned about balancing homework with internship immersion because alot of the math i receive, i usually don't get and have to go into office hours which will be unavailable throughout these two weeks. I'm concerned that i will get stressed out at home and there will be nothing I'd be able to do about it. 

No comments: